Here are the scores for April 8/2010, April 9/2010, April 10/2010
- Fred Couples (Oct 3/59) - 66 - 75 - 68 - (209)
- Tom Watson (Sep 4/49) - 67 - 74 -73 - (214)
- Lee Westwood (Apr 24/73) - 67 - 69 - 68 (204)
- Phil Mickelson - (Jun 16/70) - 67 - 71 - 67 (205)
- K. J. Choi (May 19/70) - 67 - 71 - 70 (208)
- Tiger Woods - (Dec 30/75) - 68 - 70 - 70 (208
Score Order for April 10/2010
Lee Westwood - 204, Phil Michelson - 205, K. J. Choi - 208, Tiger Woods - 208, Fred Couples - 209
Biorhythms for April 11/2010
K. J. Choi
After observing the player's biorhythms and their scores over the past 3 days, I realized that each player has a different way of dealing with those biorhythms.
- Tiger Woods - is very much an intuitional player that relies on his physical cycle as back up. What Tiger will need to win is to close the gap to Lee Westwood by playing at least 4 under par (68) or better depending on how Lee's day turns out.
- Lee Westwood - is also very much an intutional player, but in contrast to Tiger does not depend on his physical cycle as backup. For Lee emotion and intellect take on that role. I think he has a pretty good chance of wining.
- Phil Mickelson - is a player who's emotional and physical cycles influence how good he plays. His intellectual and intuitional cycles were low or absent the whole tournament and he did just fine. The winner will be either Phil Mickelson or Lee Westwood
- K. J. Choi - on this last day of the tournament he is in great shape and alls cycles are high, but like Tiger Woods he has to play up at least a 4 under par or better to catch up to Lee Westwood and Phil Mickelson. Between him and Tiger Woods I give Choi a better chance as Tiger Woods is in a critical phase for his intutional cycle (a cycle that gives him strength).
- Fred Couples - is a physical and intellectual cycle player and should play a great game today, but not good enough to close the gap to Lee Westwood and Phil Mickelson. There is the possibility to catch up and surpass Tiger Woods and K. J . Choi.