My daughter asked me for the recipe, so I decided to put it online as well.
- Keep an eye on these sweet and glossy wings while they are baking because they tend to burn easily.
- * Sometimes when I don’t feel like using honey I have substituted brown sugar
- 2½ pounds of wings
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup mild honey or brown sugar*
- ½ soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp dry white vermouth
- 1 large garlic clove chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix sauce ingredients in a large bowl
- Add wings and stir to coat well
- Pour wings and sauce into a baking dish
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until nicely caramelized.
- Reduce heat if wings begin to brown to quickly
- Turn them once or twice while baking
- Transfer to a platter and serve