Here are just a few of tips of the list: "101 Simple Truths We Often Forget"
- 1. The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing. Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.
- 11. Growth begins at the end of your comfort zone. Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.
- 20. Having a plan, even a flawed one at first, is better than no plan at all.
- 33. Being successful is a journey, not a destination.
- 39. Everyone you meet is better than you at something. We all have different strengths. What worked for someone else might not work for you.
- 47. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
- 57. Screaming at people always makes things worse.
- 65. Family isn’t always blood. They’re the people in your life who want you in theirs – the ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.
- 82. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.
- 99. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
Connect with me on Facebook and let me know that this article did for you ...