Quick answers to the most common general asked questions about the patches. Answers for specific patches are on the page for the individual patches.
- How do the patches work if nothing enters the body?
LifeWave patches are clinically proven to stimulate acupuncture points, ultimately improving the flow of energy in the body. No drugs, stimulants or needles are needed.
- Are the patches safe to use?
The patches are non-transdermal, meaning that nothing enters the body. Additionally, LifeWave uses a patch adhesive that is hypoallergenic. Homeopathy and acupressure have been long known for their safety and efficacy. If you have a health condition, please consult your physician before using LifeWave products.
All active materials in LifeWave™ are listed by the FDA under 21 CFR and are recognized as safe; LifeWave™ is manufactured at FDA registered facilities. If you have a health condition or are in doubt please consult your doctor before using.
- Have the patches been independently tested?
LifeWave has completed dozens of clinical studies that prove the patch products improve health and wellness. For a complete library of the publically available clinical research studies, visit the LifeWave website at www.lifewave.com/research.asp.
- What should I feel when wearing LifeWave?
You probably will feel nothing. LifeWave™ IS NOT a stimulant like caffeine or ephedra; What you should notice is very constant and stable levels of energy during your day. If you are performing an athletic activity you will be able to measure improvements in how many reps of an exercise you can perform or how long you can exercise without getting as fatigued.
- How long can I wear the patches on my body?
The patches may be worn for up to twelve hours. Discard the patch after use and wear a new patch with each use.
- Where do you apply the patches for best results?
Each patch product has its own list of recommended placements along with detailed instructions for use. Refer to the appropriate Instructions for Use Booklet for recommended placements for each product.
- Do I have to be an expert in acupuncture, acupressure, or homeopathy to use the patches?
No, you can effectively use the patches by following the protocols outlined in the LifeWave Instructions for Use booklets and on the LifeWave Training website (www.LifeWaveTraining.com).
- Can the patches be combined?
Yes, different patch types can be combined for enhanced benefits. Ask your distributor for help.
- Can anyone use the LifeWave patches?
Anyone with a serious health condition is urged to contact a healthcare professional before using the patches. Also, individuals who are pregnant and/or nursing should not use the patches.
- What is in the patches?
The patches contain a patent pending blend including amino acids, water, stabilized oxygen, and natural organic compounds. None of the materials in the patch enters the body.
- How do I keep the patches from falling off?
The LifeWave patches use the same adhesive as used in other “band aid” type products. Sweat and body oils directly effect the ability of the adhesive to grip to the skin.
- The skin should be clean and dry for general application. This will satisfy most users.
- Football players apply the patches to the wrist and then tape the wrists to insure that the patches stay in place.
- Swimmers clean the application spot with alcohol and then apply the patches. The most common application spot is in the “corner” where the shoulder/collar bone come together.
- Other heavy users (eg: high sweat sports) use wrist band to hold the patches in place.