- The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. —Caroline Myss
- Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Words don’t teach. Only experience teaches. —Abraham Hicks
- We live in a jar and think the lid is the sky.
- If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. —Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Freedom is being you without anyone’s permission.
- The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. —Isak Dinesen
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.