- Even when it’s hard to move, take small steps forward. Because every step will lead you farther away from where you were yesterday.
- The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our won sense of well being.
- Blessed are the weird people: poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours. For they teach us to see the world through different eyes. —Jacob Nordby
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. —Zig Ziglar
- Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.
- If you live the question, life will move you into the answers. —Deepak Chopra
- Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.