I create these every year and always get more requests and email asking if the ones for the upcoming year are ready. Yes, they are ready now.
These calendars make great holiday gifts!
Calendar Download Instructions
This year I am making changes to how you can download the FREE calendars by linking to the pictures I have on Flickr.
- Select the calendar you from the images below and click on the image.
- Then on the view screen go to the bottom and click on View on Flickr
- Then on the Flickr screen go to the bottom right and click on the down-facing arrow and download the file.
- Now open your picture on your computer and select print. You want to print it full letter size. It is formatted to print on a 8.5×11 inch piece of paper.
How to Print & Assemble the Calendar
- The finished calendar is about 3 inches
- Use card thickness paper not office paper to print on
- The template is created to print to fit to a page on US lettersize or A4 paper. A4 paper calendars will be a little smaller than those printed on US lettersize paper due to the fact that the paper is narrower.
- Here are the instructions on how to assemble the calendar
2015 Calendars – Sun-Sat