Recycle the Beaded Car Seat Cover
- One day inspiration struck. I disasembled the whole thing and sorted the beads according to color.
- Then I sat down on the floor and laid out the beads in a pleasing pattern.
- Once I liked it, I threaded the beads on strings and attached a round curtain ring at one end.
- Then I strung the individual strands on a curtain road which I have hung up on my suspended ceiling and now I have a beautiful wallhanging/room divider.
- I created this in 1998 and now that I have moved to a different house, it is hanging on a wall.