- Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
- You can’t upload love. You can’t download time. You can’t Google all of life’s answers. You must actually live some of your life.
- The best way to begin any project is to decide how you want to feel when the project is complete. Then decide you will not wait until it is done and feel that way now. -Chip Engelmann
- Unforgiveness is choosing to stay trapped in a jail cell of bitterness, serving time for someone else’s crime…
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. —Josh Billings
- RESPECT is earned. HONESTY is appreciated. TRUST is gained. LOYALTY is returned.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s quotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.