What to do when you fiddle around with things and suddenly your toolbar disappears. This is very frustrating if it is the main toolbar with view where you could otherwise get the toolbar back. Well, there is a simple way to get any toolbar back.
- Point anywhere in a blank space at the top of your screen where the other toolbars are.
- Right click and you will get a popup menu.
- There should be the checkmark missing next to your standard toolbar.
- Click on it and the toolbar should be back.
I don’t remember when this happened to me and so can’t duplicate it and give more explicit instructions. A quick search online gave me this additional idea:
- press alt + V and then select the standard toolbar or