- 1 gallon (4.5 liters) of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup liquid dish soap (any brand)
- Pour 1 cup of vinegar from gallon bottle, set aside to use in other things.
- Put salt in the gallon jug (funnel works great) and shake until all salt is dissolved, fill it with the dish soap simply shake up jug to mix well.
- Set aside and mark jug as weed killer.
How to Use
- Pour in spray bottles and use as needed.
- This solution works best if you use it on a hot day.
- Spray it on the weeds in the morning, and as it heats up it will do its work.
Let me know if you found this information helpful and write a comment.